Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need some activity/meeting for P'burgh ZUG
mmelbert
post Oct 21 2003, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 491

Hey guys...just thought I would try and stir up some activity for the Pittsburgh ZUG. Maybe put a bug in everyones ear and see what everyone thinks about a meeting?

Maybe I could convince you all to meet south of the city in like the South Hills area or maybe even beg you guys to drive all the way to Washington, Pa to save me a little time in the car to come up for a meeting?

If there is a free AP somewhere I maybe convinced to drive up to the 'burgh....but with all that construction right now it will take some convincing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 22 2003, 05:47 AM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hey guys...just thought I would try and stir up some activity for the Pittsburgh ZUG.  Maybe put a bug in everyones ear and see what everyone thinks about a meeting?

Maybe I could convince you all to meet south of the city in like the South Hills area or maybe even beg you guys to drive all the way to Washington, Pa to save me a little time in the car to come up for a meeting?

If there is a free AP somewhere I maybe convinced to drive up to the 'burgh....but with all that construction right now it will take some convincing.
I'm from the Burgh but I live in Cincinnati right now ,too bad . Any way it's good to here people from home talk about the Z. From what I know South Hill Village Mall has an AP in the coffe shops,there's one by the Pointe adn Sq.Hill has tons of them,also the airport and almost any hotel. Good luck :mrgreen:

+Quote Post
post Oct 22 2003, 05:48 AM
Post #3

Group:

Sorry about the spelling [adn] :mrgreen:

+Quote Post
mmelbert
post Oct 22 2003, 01:41 PM
Post #4

You are more then welcome to make the trek in to attend a meeting...if we ever get one scheduled.

I plan on making the 2 hour trip up if there is enough interest.

+Quote Post
post Oct 22 2003, 04:58 PM
Post #5

Group:

You are more then welcome to make the trek in to attend a meeting...if we ever get one scheduled.

I plan on making the 2 hour trip up if there is enough interest.
sorry that's 5 hours for me but when I get a chance to get up there I'll posr another message

+Quote Post
post Oct 22 2003, 05:00 PM
Post #6

Group:

By the way my user name is coolass but it keeps putting me in as guest

+Quote Post
Capt_Caveman
post Oct 25 2003, 06:36 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 336

I guess once we get a decent number of people who are willing to show up for a meeting, it will be worthwhile. Looks like we have 5 of us registered in the Pittsburgh ZUG as of now. I think a few more and we should give it a shot. Any thoughts Taim?

As far as meeting places, I wouldn't mind driving to anywhere in the Pittsburgh Metro area, though Washington, PA might be a little far for anyone north of Downtown. My only request would be that it had wireless access (preferably free) :-]

+Quote Post
post Oct 29 2003, 09:10 AM
Post #8

Group:

If we get enough people I will show up...or at least try my best to.

+Quote Post
mmelbert
post Oct 29 2003, 09:12 AM
Post #9

that last post was from me....sorry forgot to log in

+Quote Post
jpfaff
post Nov 6 2003, 06:47 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 604

I'm game for a meeting. I live in Ross Twp. and work downtown, got my Z about a month ago.

+Quote Post
Taim
post Nov 6 2003, 02:21 PM
Post #11

Group: Admin
Member No.: 329

Sorry peeps. Been busy, I am always game for a meeting. I also live in the fine township of Ross. Any ideas as to a date yet? How about where to meet?

Also, if somebody would be willing to take over as moderator for Pittsburgh, please let me know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 06:57 PM