Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nethack With New Graphics
Lord Thag
post Jan 11 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,827

Hi all.

I dug out the old Zaurus 5500 the other day, after scoring some new batteries for it. It's always been my personal favorite gadget for playing Nethack on, but the default qpe nethack had some annoying features, namely those ugly turquois tiles, and a too-small tile size.

I've re-packaged the original ipkg file to include the new (and much better looking) absurd tileset, as well as bumping the default tile size up to 12x12.

It may be years too late for the Zaurus' heyday, but I still love the machine, and hopefully, a few of you will get some use out of this as well.

Enjoy smile.gif

Nethack with absurd tileset
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stefb
post Jan 25 2010, 02:04 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,662

Thank you very much!

Stefan
(Nethack Fanboy since 1986)

+Quote Post
Zepp
post Jun 5 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,424

QUOTE(Lord Thag @ Jan 11 2010, 05:42 PM) *
Hi all.

I dug out the old Zaurus 5500 the other day, after scoring some new batteries for it. It's always been my personal favorite gadget for playing Nethack on, but the default qpe nethack had some annoying features, namely those ugly turquois tiles, and a too-small tile size.

I've re-packaged the original ipkg file to include the new (and much better looking) absurd tileset, as well as bumping the default tile size up to 12x12.

It may be years too late for the Zaurus' heyday, but I still love the machine, and hopefully, a few of you will get some use out of this as well.

Enjoy smile.gif

Nethack with absurd tileset

Hi, would you please re-upload to Rapidshare? RS seems to remove files if they exceed a certain number of days without being downloaded.

Many thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th December 2014 - 12:42 PM