Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pictures Of A C1000/c3x00 Display, not giving up
guylhem
post Apr 26 2006, 03:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,365

Hello

The screen hack may be put on hold while I try to figure out what happened (I hate it when I don't understand how I broke something), but I'm not giving up that easily.

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the C1000/C3x00 display internals, or could take some ?

What I need is simply pictures of the opened display, to look at the connectors size, etc. and create new plans for this screen hack project.

Guylhem
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Legodude522
post Jun 2 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 9,097

QUOTE(guylhem @ Apr 26 2006, 07:29 AM)
Hello

The screen hack may be put on hold while I try to figure out what happened (I hate it when I don't understand how I broke something), but I'm not giving up that easily.

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the C1000/C3x00 display internals, or could take some ?

What I need is simply pictures of the opened display, to look at the connectors size, etc. and create new plans for this screen hack project.

Guylhem
How much you want to see? Just with the back off? I don't want to pull my screen apart. I do that in Palms but I wouldn't want to do that in my Zaurus.

+Quote Post
CoreDump
post Jun 2 2006, 02:20 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,094

QUOTE(Legodude522 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:56 AM)
Hello

Guylhem
How much you want to see? Just with the back off? I don't want to pull my screen apart. I do that in Palms but I wouldn't want to do that in my Zaurus.

Maybe this could be of use: http://hentges.net/tmp/photos/Akita/

+Quote Post
johnla
post Aug 15 2006, 06:10 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 10,804

QUOTE(CoreDump @ Jun 2 2006, 06:20 AM)
QUOTE(Legodude522 @ Jun 2 2006, 11:56 AM)
Hello

Guylhem

Maybe this could be of use: http://hentges.net/tmp/photos/Akita/

http://forum.palmislife.com/viewthread.php?tid=46721
pics galore of the internals

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:16 PM