OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nintendo Ds Game Frustration, only slightly relevant...
hubcapboy
post Aug 29 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,019

So,

It seems as though developers for the nintendo DS have given up on any kind of game that has conventional controls (can't compete with an analog stick on the PSP).

I'm a little tired of playing games on my ds (kirby canvas) that are touch screen only, when there is more than enough screen real estate on my 6k to deal with the top and bottom screen of the ds.

my point is this: enough with the super nintendo emulators... the ultimate for us is a DS emulator. Is anyone on this?

/g
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
frobnoid_
post Aug 29 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,985

QUOTE(hubcapboy @ Aug 29 2005, 07:53 PM)
So,

It seems as though developers for the nintendo DS have given up on any kind of game that has conventional controls (can't compete with an analog stick on the PSP).

I'm a little tired of playing games on my ds (kirby canvas) that are touch screen only, when there is more than enough screen real estate on my 6k to deal with the top and bottom screen of the ds.

my point is this: enough with the super nintendo emulators... the ultimate for us is a DS emulator.  Is anyone on this?

/g

Considering that there isn't even a DS emu that plays commercial games for the PC yet, it'll be a while...

Have you tried GBA emulation? What sort of framerate do you get?

+Quote Post
hubcapboy
post Aug 30 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,019

um... nope. I play GBA games on my GBA...

my point is that we finally have some touch-only games is existence that don't suck, and I can't wait for someone smarter than me to iron out all the genius stuff.

/g

+Quote Post
icruise
post Aug 31 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,447

QUOTE(hubcapboy @ Aug 30 2005, 04:50 PM)
um... nope. I play GBA games on my GBA...

Here's an idea then: use your DS to play DS games. huh.gif I don't get the problem.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 08:55 PM