OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Is The Preferred Organized Place For Zaurus Info?, Other than the forums
mars
post Mar 30 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,881

Is there a preferred place for capturing all the links, all the zaurus hints, all the useable zaurus info in existence?

I know these forums are the main repository for zaurus knowledge, but sometimes it can be cumbersome to wade through forum messages trying to remember where I found something. Or even to find things I didn't know I needed, but are burried in messages.

Would the OESF wiki be the best place, or is somewhere else better? I can take a stab at adding and organizing some content if that is of use.

I keep thinking I'm going to sell the 3100, but every time I pull it out and look at the keyboard or its other features and recall the fond memories over the years, I just can't do it.

My latest project is reaquanting myself with Cacko before I try to install zubuntu. Even after using the Nokia N810 for some time, the Zaurus and even Cacko still impress me.

Regards,
mars
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
koan
post Mar 30 2009, 04:33 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,025

QUOTE(mars @ Mar 31 2009, 09:26 AM) *
Is there a preferred place for capturing all the links, all the zaurus hints, all the useable zaurus info in existence?

I assume that you found the wiki ?

+Quote Post
mars
post Mar 30 2009, 04:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,881

QUOTE(koan @ Mar 31 2009, 12:33 AM) *
I assume that you found the wiki ?

Okay ... taking another look at the oesf wiki, it does have more than I thought -- but could still use some work to update. I could try there, if that is the best place.

+Quote Post
koan
post Mar 31 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,025

It needs updating -> it needs people to visit and contribute to it.

If you find the answer to a question that is not on there then please write it up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 03:55 PM