Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Want to upload new file system tools, for general testing and vote to use
iamasmith
post Aug 26 2004, 06:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,928

Hi,

I recently built fdisk 2.12a (better at working out geometry than 2.11g) from util-linux-2.12a and the following three tools from e2fsprogs-1.35. e2fsck, mke2fs and tune2fs because the previous versions were trashing ext3 journals on certain cards.

I would like to get some other people testing these utils to see if they prefer them for generating and maintaining ext2/ext3 partitions on CF and SD so I would like to upload a package to the ZUG download area if this is possible. (non IPK, not aimed at general community just yet) + start a thread to report on status.

Can't seem to login to do this with the account that I registered for on the forum and when I try to register on the main site it directs me to the forum.

Can someone help me out here or point me at another hosting location for these files.

Regards,

- Andy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
offroadgeek
post Aug 26 2004, 08:21 AM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

andy - just attach the file to a post here, and I will put it in the downloads area.

I'm working on making the downloads section available to all (anonymous uploads, with validation).

thanks

+Quote Post
iamasmith
post Aug 26 2004, 08:54 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,928

Hi offroadgeek,

Please feel free to drop the file off this link when it is posted to the download area..

(you may want to uudecode it before placing on the download area, it was the only way I could attach it to this post)

Many thanks,

- Andy

Please see the thread on the Sharp ROM forum if you wished to download this tool.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 06:07 PM