Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> May be a good time to buy an 860, Good deal available from Conics
Retief
post Nov 5 2004, 07:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,666

Conics is currently offering the 860 for $650 USD, and throwing in a free CF WiFi card "while supplies last". That was enough to get me to commit after months of dithering. Brett tells me mine, with card, should ship tomorrow. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jamesm
post Nov 8 2004, 09:01 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,489

I'm planning on getting an 860 once the 3000 is released and has started to be shipped worldwide.

Expecting another hefty price drop when the new model is out... plus my 5600 will keep me going until then smile.gif

+Quote Post
tmarks11
post Nov 10 2004, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,992

PriceJapan.com is selling the C860 for $555, including tax, shipping, and insurance.

What advantages are there in buying from Conics (other then a free CF WiFi card, a $75 value)?

I know that conics does the english conversion, but it doesn't sound like this is too difficult of a task, even if you don't read japanese. Or am I wrong about that?

+Quote Post
ArchiMark
post Nov 10 2004, 06:37 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 208

Well...

One thing to think about is if in the rare instance you have something go wrong with your Z, you want to have someone in Japan or 'connected' to Japan (if you bought a Japanese market model) who you can send it to and rely on them to get it serviced and returned to you.

Knock on wood, luckily haven't had anything go wrong with my Z's, so haven't needed to test this out....but I do feel comfortable that Conics would take of me if I needed it.

Just my 2ยข.... cool.gif

Mark
Waiting Impatiently for SL-3000

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 03:16 PM