Hrw
post Oct 7 2005, 11:41 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,413

Fonts in OZ feed are old version.

I could say "use OE to generate packages with QPF fonts" smile.gif

or grab them from http://www.hrw.one.pl/_pliki/oe/files/

1.14 can garble screen - I have to generate newer ones but as nothing in OE use qpf fonts I put it on very low priority.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob_figlabs
post Oct 7 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7,168

I just used these - they looked great to me - I didn't bother getting the newer ones.
1.6 versions from sourceforge

As to earlier post - there doesn't seem to be any way of choosing a default font, but if you delete helvetica it picks up dejavu serif - if you rename dejavu serif it picks up deja vu sans. Seems to be some sort of name and font type based selection.

+Quote Post
bam
post Oct 7 2005, 12:35 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 7,306

dejavu fonts are brilliant, but scrambled on rotation, anyone got a set that does not do that? BTW these fonts are super clear, very nice smile.gif

+Quote Post
rob_figlabs
post Oct 7 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 7,168

QUOTE(bam @ Oct 7 2005, 09:35 PM)
dejavu fonts are brilliant, but scrambled on rotation, anyone got a set that does not do that? BTW these fonts are super clear, very nice smile.gif

If you install the fontname_fontsize_fontweight.qpf and _t10.qpf
e.g. dejavumono_140_80.qpf and dejavumono_140_80_t10.qpf
that should be both rotations. I occasionally see rotation problems, e.g. when running in low res compatibility mode pop up the keyboard - chars sometimes rotated. Other than that works fine both ways.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post Oct 7 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(bam @ Oct 8 2005, 05:25 AM)
actually found the qpf files from the oz feed, thanks guys smile.gif Perhaps this should be included in the how to doc's?

maybe you should volunteer to do it smile.gif seriously, anyone can register and update the wiki. it is a little hassle having to register twice, once for the forum and once for the wiki, and also having to log in twice, but once you are registered you can update any wiki page in the howtos and add to them when you find something interesting that is missing there. More people should do this! I tried to copy my site to the wiki but it ended up being too much work having to maintain both. But I might enhance my script which generates the pdf file to sync with the wiki as well so I can automate updating the wiki as well and only need to maintain one set of files.

+Quote Post
bam
post Oct 7 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #21

As to earlier post - there doesn't seem to be any way of choosing a default font, but if you delete helvetica it picks up dejavu serif - if you rename dejavu serif it picks up deja vu sans. Seems to be some sort of name and font type based selection.

i didnt experience this....hmm

+Quote Post
bam
post Oct 8 2005, 09:43 AM
Post #22

QUOTE(Meanie @ Oct 7 2005, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE(bam @ Oct 8 2005, 05:25 AM)
actually found the qpf files from the oz feed, thanks guys smile.gif Perhaps this should be included in the how to doc's?

maybe you should volunteer to do it smile.gif seriously, anyone can register and update the wiki. it is a little hassle having to register twice, once for the forum and once for the wiki, and also having to log in twice, but once you are registered you can update any wiki page in the howtos and add to them when you find something interesting that is missing there. More people should do this! I tried to copy my site to the wiki but it ended up being too much work having to maintain both. But I might enhance my script which generates the pdf file to sync with the wiki as well so I can automate updating the wiki as well and only need to maintain one set of files.

yea, I will put something together, this weekend perhaps

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th December 2014 - 01:33 PM