Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Opie-reader For The Archos, New version
TimW
post Aug 31 2005, 01:21 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,065

I think I know why previous versions of opie-reader didn't work on the archos. There is a bug in Qtopia 1.5 (which the Sharp ROM is based on) which I work around. The Archos is based on a later version of Qtopia so doesn't need the work around. I have now built a version of opie-reader using gcc2.x with the work around removed. I any one wants to try it you can get it here.

If you have tried older versions of opie-reader make sure to delete ~/Setting/uqtreader.conf first.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omicron
post Jan 4 2006, 11:28 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,853

QUOTE(TimW @ Aug 31 2005, 04:21 AM)
I think I know why previous versions of opie-reader didn't work on the archos. There is a bug in Qtopia 1.5 (which the Sharp ROM is based on) which I work around. The Archos is based on a later version of Qtopia so doesn't need the work around. I have now built a version of opie-reader using gcc2.x with the work around removed. I any one wants to try it you can get it here.

If you have tried older versions of opie-reader make sure to delete ~/Setting/uqtreader.conf first.

For Which Archos??

+Quote Post
TimW
post Jan 5 2006, 03:53 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,065

QUOTE(Omicron @ Jan 4 2006, 07:28 PM)
For Which Archos??

I don't know...I don't have one! But it should work on any Qtopia based device using version 1.6 or greater and gcc 2.x.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:32 AM