Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hentges Poodle Images With Native Root-on-sd
CoreDump
post Nov 5 2006, 06:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,094

Hey all,

just in case you haven't been following the "Hentges Rom: New Versioning System" thread,
here is a little heads-up to new root-on-SD-only Poodle images.

Testing them would be much appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yasen
post Nov 7 2006, 04:05 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 217

After 3 or 4 I'll try it and will give some feedback

+Quote Post
phisch
post Nov 7 2006, 06:08 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,882

QUOTE(CoreDump @ Nov 5 2006, 09:55 AM)
Hey all,

just in case you haven't been following the "Hentges Rom: New Versioning System" thread, 

The flash (Opie) went fine, but I can't boot up. It goes along fine, then I get this window which says "A new storage media detected: MMC Card What should I do with it?" I can't see the whole window but there are a bunch of checkboxes, a text box with title "Limit search to:" and two buttons "Add" and "Remove". I can "tab" around the window with the direction pad, and change checkboxes with the button, but I can't select "Add" or "Remove" nor does the touchscreen seem to work. Above this window I see on the console "Loading bootsplash... Use Alt-LeftArrow to see the boot messages." I can't make this popup window go away or get past this point. I've tried both "1 Normal Boot" and "3 SD Boot" from the altboot menu and the same thing happens. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks.

-Phil

+Quote Post
CoreDump
post Nov 7 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,094

QUOTE(phisch @ Nov 7 2006, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE(CoreDump @ Nov 5 2006, 09:55 AM)
Hey all,

The flash (Opie) went fine, but I can't boot up. It goes along fine, then I get this window which says "A new storage media detected: MMC Card What should I do with it?" I can't see the whole window but there are a bunch of checkboxes, a text box with title "Limit search to:" and two buttons "Add" and "Remove". I can "tab" around the window with the direction pad, and change checkboxes with the button, but I can't select "Add" or "Remove" nor does the touchscreen seem to work. Above this window I see on the console "Loading bootsplash... Use Alt-LeftArrow to see the boot messages." I can't make this popup window go away or get past this point. I've tried both "1 Normal Boot" and "3 SD Boot" from the altboot menu and the same thing happens. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks.

-Phil

You didn't do anything wrong. You've simply hit that CURSED medium-mount bug of Opie.

I'm at work right now so I can't post a propper work-around, sorry ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
koen
post Nov 7 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,107

QUOTE(CoreDump @ Nov 7 2006, 02:29 PM)
You didn't do anything wrong. You've simply hit that CURSED medium-mount  bug of Opie.

That's what you get for opie being "polished" wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:18 PM