2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Xqt For 6000
Meanie
post May 16 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,686

Just in case you have not noticed yet, there is a new version of X/Qt available for Sharp/Cacko ROM that can run many of the apps available for pdaXrom. This version should display all the apps in the right resolution and size for the 6000 but haven't tested that since I don't have a 6000.
http://www.users.on.net/~hluc/myZaurus/jumbo/pdaxqtrom.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,901

Thanks man. I gave this a try today and I get a missing libiconv.so.2

todd

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 20 2006, 08:11 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 08:06 AM)
Thanks man.  I gave this a try today and I get a missing libiconv.so.2

todd

thanks for testing it. does the 6000 have a ldconfig command?
libiconv.so.2 should be under /usr/lib

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #4

it does have the ldconfig command. I started over to make sure that i didnt miss anything. The installer seems to have trouble finding libiconv.so.w as well.

The sharp rom does not seem to have that library by default. I cant seem to find it in the cacko or zug feed either.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 20 2006, 08:37 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 02:27 PM)
it does have the ldconfig command.  I started over to make sure that i didnt miss anything.  The installer seems to have trouble finding libiconv.so.w as well. 

The sharp rom does not seem to have that library by default.  I cant seem to find it in the cacko or zug feed either.

do you have writable /usr/lib directory?
and is /usr/lib defined in /etc/ld.so.conf?

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 09:01 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Meanie @ May 20 2006, 08:37 PM)
it does have the ldconfig command.  I started over to make sure that i didnt miss anything.  The installer seems to have trouble finding libiconv.so.w as well. 

The sharp rom does not seem to have that library by default.  I cant seem to find it in the cacko or zug feed either.

Im not sure if Im answering this correct but if you mean can I write to the /usr/lib dir in the sharp rom the answer is yes

Yes it is listed in /etc/ld.so.conf

Todd

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 20 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 03:01 PM)

Im not sure if Im answering this correct but if you mean can I write to the /usr/lib dir in the sharp rom the answer is yes

Todd

you should have symbolic links for libiconv.a libiconv.so libiconv.so.2 and libiconv.so.2.2.0 under /usr/lib
ldconfig should then be able to load libiconv.so.2 and the apps should then work

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Meanie @ May 20 2006, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 03:01 PM)

Todd

you should have symbolic links for libiconv.a libiconv.so libiconv.so.2 and libiconv.so.2.2.0 under /usr/lib
ldconfig should then be able to load libiconv.so.2 and the apps should then work

That got a little farther. Now i get this error when I run startx

fluxbox:error while loading shared libraries: libiconv.so.2: cannot load shared object file: Error 21

Todd

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #9

here is the output of my ldconfig command

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libesd.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8_forms.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libImlib.so.1.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libid3tag.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBit-imodule-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonoboui-2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-bmp.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.11.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libmad.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-gif.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgoffice-1.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libssl.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler.so.1.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnomeprint-2-2.so.0.1.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpoppler.so.1.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libcharset.so.1.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libbz2.so.1.0.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnome-keyring.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-png.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-ppm.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libiconv.so.2.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-1.0.so.8.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnomeprintui-2-2.so.0.1.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnomeui-2.so.0.1000.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgoffice-1.so.1.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so.1.9.15 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.11.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-xpm.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libXutf8.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libxd640.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libaudiofile.so.0.0.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-x11utils-1.0.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.2.0.9 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libXutf8.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeprintui-2-2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.11.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libstartup-notification-1.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libtasn1.so.2.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpopt.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBitCosNaming-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.11.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libao.so.2.1.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libscim-gtkutils-1.0.so.8.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstdc++-3-libc6.2-2.so.3.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls-openssl.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.4.1.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libiconv.so.2.2.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonobo-activation.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.11.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonoboui-2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libbonobo-activation.so.4.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnome-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpcreposix.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libart_lgpl_2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libexslt.so.0.8.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so.0.0.7 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnomevfs-2.so.0.1000.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libart_lgpl_2.so.2.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeprintui-2-2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libid3tag.so.0.3.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libesd.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstartup-notification-1.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnutls.so.11.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt.so.1.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5.0.5 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.3 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libfribidi.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libesddsp.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnutls-extra.so.11.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpcre.so.0.0.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libxslt.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libungif.so.4.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstartup-notification-1.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcharset.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libmad.so.0.2.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libmad.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeui-2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libXutf8.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstdc++-3-libc6.1-2.so.3.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libxslt.so.1.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgsf-1.so.113.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnome-2.so.0.1000.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libImlib.so.1.9.15 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libesddsp.so.0.2.34 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libiconv.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libesd.so.0.2.34 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libesddsp.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libORBit-2.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBit-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcairo.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-x11utils-1.0.so.8.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libopencdk.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libaudiofile.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8_images.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.1.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libopencdk.so.8.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libImlib.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.11.1.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libbonoboui-2.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libscim-1.0.so.8.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpoppler-qt.so.1.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libbonobo-2.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8_forms.so.1.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-tiff.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgoffice-1.so.1.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-1.0.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libungif.so.4.1.3 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libscim-x11utils-1.0.so.8.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgdk_imlib.so.1.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.113.0.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libao.so.2.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonobo-2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.1.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBit-imodule-2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libORBitCosNaming-2.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0.600.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-gtkutils-1.0.so.8.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpcre.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libexslt.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpcre.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonobo-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpcreposix.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpopt.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libopencdk.so.8.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libxslt.so.1.1.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler-glib.so.1.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomevfs-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpopt.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBitCosNaming-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbz2.so.1.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-ps.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libaudiofile.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnome-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libfribidi.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgnome-keyring.so.0.0.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libORBit-imodule-2.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgsf-gnome-1.so.113.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.4.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libpcreposix.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libexslt.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libcharset.so.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libungif.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfribidi.so.0.0.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8_images.so.1.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libao.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libglade-2.0.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libpoppler.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeprint-2-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnome-keyring.so.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libimlib-jpeg.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomevfs-2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeprint-2-2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libcairo.so.2.2.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libxd640.so.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libgsf-1.so.113.0.2 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgsf-1.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libscim-gtkutils-1.0.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libid3tag.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libgnomeui-2.so.0.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbonobo-activation.so.4.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libfltk-utf8.so.1.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libbz2.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/lib/libORBit-2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libart_lgpl_2.so.2.3.16 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/lib/libbluetooth.so.1 is not a symbolic link

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgmodule.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgmodule-1.2.so.0.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libImlib2.so.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-1.2.so.0.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libglib.so.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-1.2.so.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libImlib2.so.1.2.1 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libImlib2.so.1.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgthread.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgiblib.so.1.0.6 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libglib-1.2.so.0.0.10 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libgiblib.so.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libglib-1.2.so.0.

ldconfig: /usr/local/lib/libgmodule-1.2.so.0 is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start.

ldconfig: Cannot mmap file /usr/local/lib/libgiblib.so.1.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 20 2006, 10:07 PM
Post #10

oh gosh, seems like ldconfig does not like most of the libraries

what version is ldconfig?

ldconfig --version

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(Meanie @ May 20 2006, 10:07 PM)

ldconfig --version

(gnu libc) 2.2.2

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 20 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE(Meanie @ May 20 2006, 10:07 PM)

ldconfig --version

(gnu libc) 2.2.2

that is really bizare. it doesnt complain about any of the libraries under /opt/QtPalmtop/lib but all thw ones under /usr/lib

did you run out of space by any chance?

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #13

good call. I have 424 bytes left in / after I run the installer. Not sure what I can remove. Most of my stuff is installed on sd card.

Todd

+Quote Post
trichmon
post May 20 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #14

Ok so was wrong (sorry its late for me) and I have over 8megs of space after the install.

Todd

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 21 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(trichmon @ May 21 2006, 05:38 PM)
Ok so was wrong (sorry its late for me) and I have over 8megs of space after the install. 

Todd

i am really scratching my head here about what could be wrong.
could you get me a dump of your file structure?

find / -print > somefile

and also give me the output for

ls -la /usr/lib/

df -h

mount

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:44 AM