Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Php/html/code Friendly Editor, For C1000
omro
post May 14 2005, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,474

Hi Guys,

Am looking for a nice text editor for the C1000, something that I can write HTML and PHP code in specifically, if it's got syntax hi-lighting then all the better, but I know this is quite rare, so a really nice clean simple text editor that will allow me to save anywhere and use the file extentions that I want and can cope with the C1000's larger screen size would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lexx
post May 14 2005, 07:52 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,160

QUOTE(omro @ May 14 2005, 04:31 AM)
Hi Guys,

Am looking for a nice text editor for the C1000, something that I can write HTML and PHP code in specifically, if it's got syntax hi-lighting then all the better, but I know this is quite rare, so a really nice clean simple text editor that will allow me to save anywhere and use the file extentions that I want and can cope with the C1000's larger screen size would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I think TinyKate will fit your needs. It's not PHP specific, but it performs syntax highlighting for many languages. I never got it running on my 5600/Watapon ROM machine so I amnot 100% certain on how well it will work on the Z, but I'm a heavy user of Kate on my Linux desktop. Zeditor is what I currently use on my 5600.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 14 2005, 08:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(Lexx @ May 15 2005, 01:52 AM)
QUOTE(omro @ May 14 2005, 04:31 AM)
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

I think TinyKate will fit your needs. It's not PHP specific, but it performs syntax highlighting for many languages. I never got it running on my 5600/Watapon ROM machine so I amnot 100% certain on how well it will work on the Z, but I'm a heavy user of Kate on my Linux desktop. Zeditor is what I currently use on my 5600.

try vim. it got syntaxt highlighting and runs on almost any platform, including the Z. I use it all the time on all my machines.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 01:36 PM