OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Say It Should Be This Way!, Got my C760, but...
post Jan 23 2007, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,517

I recived my C760 fiew days ago, but the guy didn't include AC Adopter or USB Cable. I just brought PSP AC Adopter, witch is 5V 2amps, and when I plug it in, and try to turn it on, nothing happens. When I plug in the PSP Adopter, the small battery light isn't lighting up eather.. When I got it, I thought battery was so dead, thats why I didn't turn on, but now I think it might be broken. If I take out the battery and plug it into the power, should it work? should there by any led lighting up, when I plug it into the power? any ideas, what could be wrong? Does it takes time to power up, after plugged into the power? Thank you!

I checked, and the socket had a 'like' thin layer of something black around it, so I took a needle and scraped it off, now when I plug it in into the power, the battery led goes on in orange color, but when I try to turn it on, still nothing, does it takes time, before I can turn it on? does it makes any sounds when you turn it on, because I'm thinking display might be broken or something.. Thanks!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 23 2007, 07:12 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,633

Congrats! smile.gif Enjoy your 760! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2015 - 09:52 AM