OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Infrastructure Mode Not Working On 2511cf Mercury, Infrastructure mode not working on 2511C
PaulJolliffe
post May 31 2005, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,488

Hi,

I have been fighting with a the NL-2511CF card for sometime. My zaurus is a C860 running the cacko 1.22 rom with the hotix installed. The Zaurus can see the card and if I configure my laptop for adhoc mode I can get both the Zaurus and the laptop quite happily chatting away.

The problem is when trying to get the card to work in Infrastrucure mode. I have a Linksys Wap54G access point, with all security switched off (while configuring things) and the 2511 attempts to connect, but fails after a couple of minutes.

During that time the Zaurus appears to hang and become unresponsive. Eventually is comes up with a cant connect message.

Anyone got any ideas? The problem only appears in Infrastructure mode?

Strange?

Cheers in advance

- Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post Jun 6 2005, 12:21 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

QUOTE(PaulJolliffe @ May 31 2005, 09:42 PM)
I have been fighting with a the NL-2511CF card for sometime.  My zaurus is a C860 running the cacko 1.22 rom with the hotix installed.  The Zaurus can see the card and if I

Hi,
I've not had any problems with my 2511 card, with infrastructure (with/without wep) and ad-hoc.

I simply used the cacko wizard.

Have you tried the iwconfig/ifconfig commands directly? Don't forget to "cardctl resume" before hand.

Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 01:28 PM