Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gift For My Sister, Keyboard for the 5500
bluedevils
post Dec 5 2006, 06:41 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,633

Hello all,

So my sister has my old 5500 and I was thinking getting her an ir keyboard. I've looked at some older threads about pocketop and belkin, but what is available today that will work with little install? I think She's still running the tkc rom on it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kb7sqi
post Dec 5 2006, 06:56 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,376

QUOTE(bluedevils @ Dec 5 2006, 10:41 AM)
Hello all,

So my sister has my old 5500 and I was thinking getting her an ir keyboard.  I've looked at some older threads about pocketop and belkin, but what is available today that will work with little install?  I think She's still running the tkc rom on it.

I'm using the Palm Universal Wireless keyboard with my old 5500 running a a tkc/sharp rom hybrid w/ the irk ipk from here:

http://www.geocities.jp/bakkeo2004/

I've used the keyboard w/ no problems on my 5500, 5600, and my old C3000 all running a cacko/sharp/tkc rom's. smile.gif

+Quote Post
bluedevils
post Dec 5 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,633

Thanks. I saw those drivers before and I wasn't sure if those were the latest or what keyboards would work with it. The keyboard suggestion looks like it will work.

+Quote Post
kb7sqi
post Dec 5 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,376

QUOTE(bluedevils @ Dec 5 2006, 11:32 AM)
Thanks.  I saw those drivers before and I wasn't sure if those were the latest or what keyboards would work with it.  The keyboard suggestion looks like it will work.

No problem. That's the only version I found that would work w/ the Palm Universal Wireless Keyboard. Since I already owned the keyboard for several Palm devices, I didn't care to buy another keyboard for my Zaurus. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 10:21 PM