OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sandisk Compact Flash 4gb Extreme Iii 133x, Does it work? Does it make sense to buy?
ShiroiKuma
post Apr 25 2005, 11:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,385

Am thinking of purchasing the SanDisk Compact Flash 4GB Extreme III 133x card. However can't test to make sure if it works before I buy it.

Is anyone using it? Does it work on a 760?

Also, since it's more expensive than the SanDisk Compact Flash 4GB Ultra II 60x card, does it make sense to buy it? I mean, is it really twice as fast as the Ultra II 60x? Or is there some hardware limitation on the Zaurus, meaning you still won't see the difference in speed?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahm
post Apr 25 2005, 02:17 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,809

QUOTE(rehorrericha @ Apr 25 2005, 07:48 PM)
Am thinking of purchasing the SanDisk Compact Flash 4GB Extreme III 133x card. However can't test to make sure if it works before I buy it.

Is anyone using it? Does it work on a 760?

Also, since it's more expensive than the SanDisk Compact Flash 4GB Ultra II 60x card, does it make sense to buy it? I mean, is it really twice as fast as the Ultra II 60x? Or is there some hardware limitation on the Zaurus, meaning you still won't see the difference in speed?

Top speed on the Z is probably no more than 3.5 mb/s (20x-30x) at the very outside. Don't worry about buying a 133x card over a 40x.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 09:40 PM