Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oesf Forum Archive, ..squashfs mountable on Z
jochen-02
post Jan 16 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #46

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,733

QUOTE(Jon_J @ Dec 2 2006, 04:21 AM)
EDIT: I just figured out how to "Force" Netfront to open the various threads/links.
It is a time consuming, roundabout method. :( :(
1. Click link, and error message dialog pops up.
2. copy/paste the entire error message into the URL bar in Netfront.
3. Delete all characters to the right of "/indexe965.html" (Starting with the question mark).
4. Now click the "goto" arrow and it will take you to the URL that was given in the error message.

I've had the same problem. It seems that the html files have all links embedded as "redirects", which at least the text mode browser "links" does not understand such links.

Your method was much too inconvenient for me. I converted the links in all about 21000 files by these few sed statements:

CODE
for i in *.html; do perl -pe 's/\?[0-z]{1,10}\.html//g' $i > oesf/data/$i; done
cd oesf/data
for i in *.html; do sed -e "s#\.\./\.\./\.\./external\.html?link=##g" $i > ../../oesf/data1/$i; done
cd ../../oesf/data1
for i in *.html; do sed -e "s#\.\./\.\./\.\./external\.gif?link=##g" $i > ../../oesf/data2/$i; done

Finally I made a cramfs image from oesf/data2 -- ready.

p.s.: Of course all this can be done in one single sed command:
CODE
for i in *.html; do sed -e 's#\?[0-z]{1,10}\.html##g' -e 's#\.\./\.\./\.\./external\.html?link=##g' -e 's#\.\./\.\./\.\./external\.gif?link=##g' $i > oesf/data/$i; done
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post May 21 2010, 04:07 AM
Post #47

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

Give the unfortunate outage a little while back, I realised that it's been a long time since anyone snapshotted the entire forum, so I did it again and created a squashfs (r2.2 format for compatibility with cacko).

I created a namazu free-text DB with it so that you can search with it, along with my web-server-in-a-bash-script script for accessing it as previously described. However, I didn't include namazu and namazu.cgi binaries, I put links in to /usr/local/namazu/bin/ instead as that makes it more flexible.

It looks as if the latest squashfs doesn't have backwards compat with v2 as it used to, so if there's real interest I could upload a squashfs3 archive too.

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post May 24 2010, 04:40 AM
Post #48

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

QUOTE(speculatrix @ May 21 2010, 01:07 PM) *
Give the unfortunate outage a little while back, I realised that it's been a long time since anyone snapshotted the entire forum, so I did it again and created a squashfs (r2.2 format for compatibility with cacko).

d'oh, would help if I'd posted a link, wouldn't it?!

http://www.zaurus.org.uk/download/oesf.squashfs2

+Quote Post
RX Shorty
post May 24 2010, 07:32 AM
Post #49

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,813

QUOTE(speculatrix @ May 24 2010, 02:40 PM) *
QUOTE(speculatrix @ May 21 2010, 01:07 PM) *

d'oh, would help if I'd posted a link, wouldn't it?!

http://www.zaurus.org.uk/download/oesf.squashfs2

smile.gif
Sure it would wink.gif
Thanks

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 05:40 AM