Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Newbie: Wants To Install Usb On Xp For C1000..., Driver insall
Ragnorok
post May 2 2005, 01:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 781

- I'm so new the Z hasn't charged yet. (grin) I'm thinking I can just "Add New Hardware" and point to the "USBDrivers\Network" directory on the Japanese installation CD, and I'll be all set. This laptop already has the SL-5500 stuff on it, including Intellisync, so from what I've read so far, the drivers should do it.
- Thanks for your time...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 2 2005, 05:59 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,686

Hmm, mine came pre-charged smile.gif

XP should be plug and play so all you need is plug your Z into the usb port and you'll have it mounted as a drive and drop stuff into the Install_Files directory. I never even bothered installing intellisync or anything else from the CD except for the terminal smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ragnorok
post May 3 2005, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 781

- Thanks! (grin)
- I finally found instructions for installing a Cx000, don't recall which one, and it said just what I thought, except it said just plug it in (as you did) and select the drivers from the driectotory I thought. Half dozen more dialogs from Lord Gates and it's done.
- I had all that other stuff installed already, though I never do use it. I telnet, and map the Z as a drive, and leave it at that. Probably never will see if I'sync works (wink)...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 05:36 PM