Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bluetooth and Storage on C860
gizard
post Apr 26 2004, 07:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,736

I have read various Posts on here and from what I can see for the Stock ROM on the C-860 converted by Shirtpocket (Hopeing to change to the Cacko 1.2.1) the best storage cards to use are PNY SD and CF - would this be correct, also would 512MB as opposed to 256MB be okay? On a more CF front I know that using a faster card will not gain any advantage in the Z but if using a card reader with a PC it will help shift data faster onto the card, but will the faster card work ok with the Z all be it at normal speed?

Finally, everyone one seems to have a different opinion on which is the best Bluetooth card, I would prefer the smallest one possible - this being the Socket one - will this card work ok with the stock ROM? (I notice it is listed to work with the Cacko 1.2.1 -which is ultimatly what I will use it with.

Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maslovsky
post Apr 28 2004, 03:28 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 89

Larger and faster cards should work OK on zaurus, but they won't be faster on it. As for the bluetooth card, you can use Socket revision E or ambicom BT2000E

+Quote Post
gizard
post Apr 28 2004, 05:10 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,736

Larger and faster cards should work OK on zaurus, but they won't be faster on it. As for the bluetooth card, you can use Socket revision E or ambicom BT2000E

Thanks for the reply.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:19 PM