Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 6000 Keymap
amdonati
post May 27 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,434

Hallo,

I just installed pdaxqtrom on my 6000 and everything si working fine as expected (great work indeed!) except for the keymapping.
I tried to download and copy the .xmodmaprc for the 6000 in /etc/X11/kb, to run xmodmap -pke > /home zaurus/.xmodmaprc with .xmodmaprc in /home/zaurus, but none helped.
The mapping is always wrong (no : or " for example).

Can someone help me to set this up correctly?

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Adalberto
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adf
post May 27 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,572

QUOTE(amdonati @ May 27 2006, 04:20 PM)
Hallo,

I just installed pdaxqtrom on my 6000 and everything si working fine as expected (great work indeed!) except for the keymapping.
I tried to download and copy the .xmodmaprc for the 6000 in /etc/X11/kb, to run xmodmap -pke > /home zaurus/.xmodmaprc with .xmodmaprc in /home/zaurus, but none helped.
The mapping is always wrong (no : or " for example).

Can someone help me to set this up correctly?

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Adalberto

2options I'm aware of.
1st, you've already read smuelas' old posts on the xqt threads and checked his website? He had posted some xmodmap stuff--unless that is the stuff you already dl'd?

2nd, maybe trying tetsu's kernel will kelp with keymapping? (I don't know either way, but it is a known issue and his kernel is recentish)

+Quote Post
amdonati
post May 27 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,434

Thanks adf,
actually, I should be using smuelas file,as I was doing back when using embeddedDebian, but I cannot make it work.

I would be interested in using Tetsu's kernel, while waiting for the final Guylhem rom, especially for overclocking, but I do not think the issue is there....

Adalberto

QUOTE(adf @ May 27 2006, 10:13 AM)
2options I'm aware of. 
1st, you've already read smuelas' old posts on the xqt threads and checked his website? He had posted some xmodmap stuff--unless that is the stuff you already dl'd?

2nd, maybe trying tetsu's kernel will kelp with keymapping?  (I don't know either way, but it is a known  issue and his kernel is recentish)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 09:11 PM