Late
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HoloVector
post Nov 6 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,420

Yes. Happy Birthday. I hope you have a good one.

+Quote Post
Antikx
post Nov 6 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,127

Happy Bday!
Getting older is better than the alternative! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Meanie
post Nov 6 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,686

Hey, what a pleasant surprise! smile.gif
Thanks everyone for the belated bday wishes. (ok, it shows the right date for you guys, but we are almost a day ahead of you down here at the end of the world smile.gif
I had a beautiful dinner at a German restaurant with my gf. Then I had chocolate cake with my family.
Back to work now smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cresho
post Nov 6 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #5

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 809

happy birthday tongue.gif .....and many......many......many.....many.....more!

+Quote Post
daniel3000
post Nov 7 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 7,027

QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 7 2006, 02:10 AM)
Thanks everyone for the belated bday wishes. (ok, it shows the right date for you guys, but we are almost a day ahead of you down here at the end of the world smile.gif
I had a beautiful dinner at a German restaurant with my gf. Then I had chocolate cake with my family.

Hi Meanie,

best wishes for you from me, too!
A German restaurant? I was not aware that something like that exists outside Europe cool.gif
What is offered there? Schweinebraten mit Klößen? I would be very interested how German food differs from real German food.
As much as I am interested in how much e.g. Asian food in Germany differs from real Asian food.

If you ever come to southern Germany, please let me know. If you like, I will invite you to the best place I know. And please bring along your girlfriend. smile.gif

Herzliche Grüße!
Daniel

+Quote Post
chyang
post Nov 7 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 156

Happy Birthday Meanie!

+Quote Post
TRIsoft
post Nov 7 2006, 02:39 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,587

And also Happy Birthday from the folks at TRIsoft smile.gif

Keep up the good work for the Zaurus community and
have lots of fun.

///TRIsoft

+Quote Post
pepilo
post Nov 7 2006, 03:05 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 5,703

Happy Birthday!

+Quote Post
Meanie
post Nov 7 2006, 03:05 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(daniel3000 @ Nov 7 2006, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 7 2006, 02:10 AM)

Hi Meanie,

best wishes for you from me, too!
A German restaurant? I was not aware that something like that exists outside Europe cool.gif
What is offered there? Schweinebraten mit Klößen? I would be very interested how German food differs from real German food.
As much as I am interested in how much e.g. Asian food in Germany differs from real Asian food.

If you ever come to southern Germany, please let me know. If you like, I will invite you to the best place I know. And please bring along your girlfriend. smile.gif

Herzliche Grüße!
Daniel

I went to one called Löwenbräu. They serve Bavarian food there. I had Schweinehaxen with Sauerkraut, although I didn't eat the Sauerkraut smile.gif
The food tastes like Bavarian food. I can tell since I lived in Germany for more than 12 years (most the time in Lower Saxony which is Niedersachsen in German smile.gif.
As for Asian food in Germany, most of them rather taste like German food but look like Chinese food, except one in Hochstadt near Frankfurt which is quite authentic. Amsterdam and Paris have more authentic Asian food if you ever go there.
One of these days, I might go and visit Germany when I have time. Haven't seen much of southern Germany yet so I'd be happy to have someone show me around.

+Quote Post
daniel3000
post Nov 7 2006, 03:52 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 7,027

QUOTE(Meanie @ Nov 7 2006, 01:05 PM)
I went to one called Löwenbräu. They serve Bavarian food there. I had Schweinehaxen with Sauerkraut, although I didn't eat the Sauerkraut smile.gif
The food tastes like Bavarian food. I can tell since I lived in Germany for more than 12 years (most the time in Lower Saxony which is Niedersachsen in German smile.gif.
As for Asian food in Germany, most of them rather taste like German food but look like Chinese food, except one in Hochstadt near Frankfurt which is quite authentic. Amsterdam and Paris have more authentic Asian food if you ever go there.
One of these days, I might go and visit Germany when I have time.  Haven't seen much of southern Germany yet so I'd be happy to have someone show me around.

Just let me know. Although, if you lived in Germany for such a long time, the Bavarian food is not new to you. But even then - I know a place where you can have the best lamb of Bavaria smile.gif

daniel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:14 AM