Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vpnc Not Working On Stock Sl-c3200 Rom
bit_bucket
post May 3 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,515

I can get it all installed, and it never seems to connected once it takes my credentials. Anyone else get this working. The same setup worked under cacko, so I am not sure why it is not working under the stock ROM. Anyone have any ideas?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kb7sqi
post May 3 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,376

QUOTE(bit_bucket @ May 3 2007, 04:56 PM)
I can get it all installed, and it never seems to connected once it takes my credentials.  Anyone else get this working.  The same setup worked under cacko, so I am not sure why it is not working under the stock ROM.  Anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried the vpnc setup from the Viperinz ?

I have run this w/ no problem on a 5500, 5600, 750, 760 & a C1000. I use it to connect to work daily. Let me know if you need any assistance. Take care.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 3 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(bit_bucket @ May 4 2007, 06:56 AM)
I can get it all installed, and it never seems to connected once it takes my credentials.  Anyone else get this working.  The same setup worked under cacko, so I am not sure why it is not working under the stock ROM.  Anyone have any ideas?

you are probably missing the tun.o module which isn't by default installed on SharpROM...

+Quote Post
bit_bucket
post May 4 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 5,515

QUOTE(Meanie @ May 4 2007, 01:02 AM)
QUOTE(bit_bucket @ May 4 2007, 06:56 AM)

you are probably missing the tun.o module which isn't by default installed on SharpROM...

I was using the viperinz setup and verified that I had the tun module. I figured out what was wrong. At work they had inadvertently blocked a necessary port. When I went home and used my home wfi, I got in just fine.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 05:24 PM