IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Low Hassle Bluetooth Cf?
Guest_Zauri_*
post May 5 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Guests

I'm new to Zaurus, & not the most techy-minded of people. My Zaurus has the Sharp ROM Lineo uLinux loaded on it. I am after a bluetooth CF setup for my C3200 that is low hassle to get working. Something at the most that I'd have to install the driver & software for. I don't know Linux commands & so don't know how to use a terminal screen. Is there a bluetooth CF out there that is user-friendly for someone like myself? smile.gif

Thanks,
Zauri.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capn_Fish
post May 5 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,575

I have a Belkin F8T020 that worked perfectly (or so I recall) and easily under Cacko, but is a PAIN to get working under pdaX.

I know people have had luck with Socket cards, but I don't know if certain revisions don't work. The benefit there is that it doesn't stick out at all.

There's a website here that lists supported cards. No idea on how up-to-date it is, though, and it seems to only go for SHARP ROM/Cacko.

Hope that helps.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post May 5 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(Zauri @ May 6 2007, 04:54 AM)
I'm new to Zaurus, & not the most techy-minded of people. My Zaurus has the Sharp ROM Lineo uLinux loaded on it. I am after a bluetooth CF setup for my C3200 that is low hassle to get working. Something at the most that I'd have to install the driver & software for. I don't know Linux commands & so don't know how to use a terminal screen. Is there a bluetooth CF out there that is user-friendly for someone like myself?  smile.gif

Thanks,
Zauri.

you be better off flashing cacko insteadof using the stock sharp rom...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th December 2014 - 11:22 AM