Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Got questions reliability of online dealers for 7x0
post Oct 25 2003, 05:23 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hello everyone,
As many people i've been having a really bad case of "I really want this pda", i just never got the funds to actually get it. Now that I do, I was wondering if any of you knew how reliable is:

shop.brando.hk
www.dynamism.com
www.kemplar.com
conics.net

I've heard good reviews of Brando and Conics, but I have questions on their shipping. Since these companies are off-shore, when the merchandise arrives, do you have to pay custom duties, and does the item arrive at your doorstep or do you have to clear it off from customs?

I've also heard good reviews from dynamism, but the huge price tag is a bit of a turnoff. Then I stumbled upon Kemplar, when i emailed them, they even told me that the 7x0 they sell are converted! But since I haven't heard from them on other forums, i was wondering if anyone had ordered from them and knew about their service.

Thank you all for any answers,

JACM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
offroadgeek
post Oct 25 2003, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

I purchased my 760 from dynamism, good company, good support, high prices.

If I were to do it again, I would buy from pocketpenguin.com. Not only is the proprietor one of us (a developer in the sharp devnet board), but I believe his prices are the lowest around.

good luck

offroadgeek

+Quote Post
kuijer001
post Oct 27 2003, 01:00 AM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 637

I also Purchased my C700 from dynamism. Also quick delivery (4 days! - Netherlands), Questions answered quick & clear, also questions asked afterwards were answerd quickly. Be ware the FM is enterely Japaneese! Also the mains-adapter is 110 V. The battery wears out quit fast, specially when you play with it a lot (as I do) thats why I ordered a second one immediatly. The external Battery-loadingdevice is suitable for 110 - 240 V. Be aware that you wil be billed by FeddExx for VAT! Cots you about 200 Euro.
I had to return my device one time because it broke down. Took me 6 weeks & 120 Euro to get it repaired. That's the reason I would consider buing the device next time on the European continent.

+Quote Post
post Oct 31 2003, 09:58 AM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

Thank you Offroadgeek and Kyuijer001.

Pocketpenguin sounds like a good option. I hope they have 750 in stock and if i have enough time to order it before my trip to the US (I don't really trust the mail in Peru).

-JACM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th July 2014 - 01:33 AM