Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone Want An Old Zaurus?
teh.sean
post Jan 8 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,673

Well, I'm cleaning out the gadgetry and trying to get rid of some of the stuff that I just don't have time for anymore.

That being said, I've got one SL5500 and three SL5600 PDAs that need a new home. Of the SL5600s, there are two PXA255s and one PXA250. I picked these up from a bulk purchase, so they are all well used, but in working condition. They come with battery, but nothing else. I think I restored them to factory default a while back, but honestly I would recommend giving them a fresh start when you get them. Battery life is probably going to be weak, and it doesn't come with a stylus, but you can't beat free. All that I'm asking for is the cost of shipping. I would prefer to ship in the CONUS, but I don't mind shipping internationally if people are willing to pay for it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
InSearchOf
post Jan 8 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8,961

hmmm free huh? I'm going to let the community have first dibs... if no one hops on these I may take one of these off your hands...

Thanks

+Quote Post
teh.sean
post Jan 10 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 21,673

QUOTE(InSearchOf @ Jan 8 2010, 03:49 PM) *
hmmm free huh? I'm going to let the community have first dibs... if no one hops on these I may take one of these off your hands...

Thanks

Several people have checked out the topic and have passed, so if you want one InSearchOf, you're more than welcome to it.

+Quote Post
dz
post Jan 11 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #4

~

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,667

If noone else claims the other 5600, I'll gladly take it off your hands. I'll be in line behind ISO though.

+Quote Post
plcg
post Jan 11 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 5,057

Hello,

If you're ok to ship to France (and I'll pay for it of course), I'll be happy to give a new home to one of your 5600s smile.gif

plcg

+Quote Post
chnice06
post Jan 13 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 59,141

Hi,

If shipping to France is possible (I'll send you via PayPal the shipping cost) I am interested in your 5500, If it remains one.
I love Zaurus !

Tks for your gift to the community. rolleyes.gif
Happy new year !

Best regards.
Christophe

+Quote Post
chnice06
post Jan 15 2010, 07:09 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 59,141

Hi,

Have you some response from teh.sean about his offer (Zaurus) ?

Have a good day.
Best regards.
Christophe (Nice, French riviera)

+Quote Post
ppyo
post Mar 10 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 21,078

QUOTE(teh.sean @ Jan 8 2010, 03:27 PM) *
Well, I'm cleaning out the gadgetry and trying to get rid of some of the stuff that I just don't have time for anymore.

That being said, I've got one SL5500 and three SL5600 PDAs that need a new home. Of the SL5600s, there are two PXA255s and one PXA250. I picked these up from a bulk purchase, so they are all well used, but in working condition. They come with battery, but nothing else. I think I restored them to factory default a while back, but honestly I would recommend giving them a fresh start when you get them. Battery life is probably going to be weak, and it doesn't come with a stylus, but you can't beat free. All that I'm asking for is the cost of shipping. I would prefer to ship in the CONUS, but I don't mind shipping internationally if people are willing to pay for it.

I would be interested in one of the 5600's.

+Quote Post
Snappy
post Mar 11 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 5,633

So what is the outcome? I don't come in for a few weeks (months ... year? tongue.gif) and there is a give-away going on? wink.gif

I would love to have a 5600 ... but I shall not be greedy! In fact, I have a 5500 to give away from Asia region. You pay shipping. It comes with batt (moderate to weak I think) and dock (if I can find it). It is my personal one b4 I went with akita (which I just restored to Cacko 1.23 [again!]).

PM me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:38 PM