Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oe Build Problem, cant compile pkgconfig-native
radioz
post Mar 14 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,962

I'm having trouble trying to build oe for Opie. I think I've got everything installed properly based on the Wiki, but when I issue the 'bitbake opie-image' the build fails when trying to run do_configure on 'pkgconfig-native-0.15.0-r1'. The error is:

NOTE: Executing autoreconf --verbose --install --force --exclude=autopoint -I . -I /home/keithg/Zaurus/oe/tmp/staging/i686-linux/share/aclocal
Usage: autoreconf [-f] [-h] [--help] [-m dir] [--macrodir=dir]
[-l dir] [--localdir=dir] [--force] [--verbose] [--version]
[--cygnus] [--foreign] [--gnits] [--gnu] [-i] [--include-deps]
FATAL: autoreconf execution failed.
~

The puzzling thing about the autoreconf command is that the man page does not list the '--exclude' argument. What version of autoreconf am I supposed to have? I recently installed the latest package I could find for my Manrake 10.0 machine (2.59) with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Radioz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mickeyl
post Mar 15 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 907

Install the autotools in their latest versions on your host. For non-native packages, OE builds their own autotools and uses them. For a couple of native packages, your host tools are used.

+Quote Post
radioz
post Mar 15 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,962

Install the autotools in their latest versions on your host. For non-native packages, OE builds their own autotools and uses them. For a couple of native packages, your host tools are used.

Do you mean the autoconf package? I've installed the latest I could find (V2.59).

Or do you mean autotools? All I could find for autotools is autotools-0.4.0-3sfnet.i586.rpm which seems pretty old (2003). Any suggestions here?

p.s. Which mailing list can I post questions like this too? I've tried posting to comp.handhelds.openembedded but none of my messages get on the list.

thanks for the help

radioz

+Quote Post
lardman
post Mar 16 2005, 02:09 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 464

p.s. Which mailing list can I post questions like this too? I've tried posting to comp.handhelds.openembedded but none of my messages get on the list.

Contact info in this thread: http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11231

Si

+Quote Post
lixiaosan
post Mar 20 2005, 07:51 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 6,682

I have got this error too.

In classes/autotools.bbclass, you can find "EXTRA_AUTORECONF = "--exclude=autopoint"" at line 24.
I set it to "" .

"EXTRA_AUTORECONF = ""

U can try .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:50 PM