Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sysinfo Not Showing Internal Flash Memory Specs
bit_bucket
post Mar 25 2007, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,515

I notice on my Sl-c3200 that the sysinfo app that came in Cacko 1.23 only shows the internal HD, Shared memory and any SD/CF cards I have mounted. Can I configure sysinfo to show the flash memory area, after all by default we install our apps and store our PIM data to there. Just wondering if this is a bug, or if this can be configured to show this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Meanie
post Mar 25 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(bit_bucket @ Mar 26 2007, 01:10 PM)
I notice on my Sl-c3200 that the sysinfo app that came in Cacko 1.23 only shows the internal HD, Shared memory and any SD/CF cards I have mounted.  Can I configure sysinfo to show the flash memory area, after all by default we install our apps and store our PIM data to there.  Just wondering if this is a bug, or if this can be configured to show this.

use my updated version, it shows more stuff....

+Quote Post
deluxe
post Mar 27 2007, 07:58 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,780

I installed the updated sysinfo Meanie, at first it showed info like NAND utilization........the following day these "extras" are nowhere to be found. A reboot didn't reestablish them either. Weird.

+Quote Post
Meanie
post Mar 28 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,686

QUOTE(deluxe @ Mar 28 2007, 01:58 AM)
I installed the updated sysinfo Meanie, at first it showed info like NAND utilization........the following day these "extras" are nowhere to be found. A reboot didn't reestablish them either. Weird.

the original sysinfo might have reinstated itself and overwritten my version...did you install to internal flash or to sd?

+Quote Post
Cresho
post Mar 28 2007, 04:34 AM
Post #5

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 809

Nice! this is perfect. I was having problems viewing my internal drives. Way better then the original cacko 1.23 sysinfo.

ohh , i just installed it into the internal and rebooted.

+Quote Post
deluxe
post Mar 28 2007, 07:19 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 8,780

QUOTE(Meanie @ Mar 28 2007, 06:58 AM)
QUOTE(deluxe @ Mar 28 2007, 01:58 AM)

the original sysinfo might have reinstated itself and overwritten my version...did you install to internal flash or to sd?

I installed it to internal flash.
Secondary issue: I tried reinstalling the exact same ipk to the exact same flash, and this time it's telling me the name has been changed, and nothing I do seems to make it OK now ?!?!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 07:31 AM