Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Guess We Should All Talk Some More!
the_oak
post Nov 25 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,794

I have enjoyed this forum for years now. I don't often contribute because my 6000 can do nearly everything I want it to (except WPA maybe). Everything we need to know is already here! But I fear that if we don't keep these forums alive with new comments, that they may disappear for fear of a loss of interest.

So let's try to keep the activity up, even if we repeat ourselves. I'd hate to lose this valuable resource.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adf
post Nov 25 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,572

QUOTE(the_oak @ Nov 25 2007, 03:40 PM) *
I have enjoyed this forum for years now. I don't often contribute because my 6000 can do nearly everything I want it to (except WPA maybe). Everything we need to know is already here! But I fear that if we don't keep these forums alive with new comments, that they may disappear for fear of a loss of interest.

So let's try to keep the activity up, even if we repeat ourselves. I'd hate to lose this valuable resource.

agreed
also, this is a good place to continue discussions on small linux devices-- the Z has time left, for sure, and some of the new stuff (like the eeepc) might be less kosher than adverised. As a user group, the experience here is worth keeping to apply to new topics too

+Quote Post
Capn_Fish
post Nov 25 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,575

Totally. I'm here more than is healthy, and I'd hate to actually get work done. Maybe more random polls would help?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 04:07 PM