Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Warning: Extreme Beginner, Q's about 3200 & Linux
HoloVector
post Aug 29 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,420

QUOTE(koen @ Aug 29 2006, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE(HoloVector @ Aug 29 2006, 05:04 PM)

blink.gif Which feed is that from?  I looked all through the feeds on EWI and could only find 0.6.1.  The package installer in 3.5.4.1 GPE only shows and installs 0.6.1 as well.  Did you build it yourself?  If so, do you have an ipk available?  I need details, man, details... biggrin.gif Thanks.

I don't have OZ on it anymore, so I'm using http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/...ils&pnm=scummvm now. The recipe has been in OE for ages, it's just a 'bitbake scummvm' away.

Wow! ohmy.gif Angstrom has really come along since last time I checked out the site at the end of June. The repository is very impressive in size and scope. I'll be trying out the latest test build for sure on my Akita. Thank you for all your hard work Koen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
koen
post Aug 29 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 6,107

QUOTE(HoloVector @ Aug 29 2006, 07:21 PM)
QUOTE(koen @ Aug 29 2006, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE(HoloVector @ Aug 29 2006, 05:04 PM)

blink.gif Which feed is that from?  I looked all through the feeds on EWI and could only find 0.6.1.  The package installer in 3.5.4.1 GPE only shows and installs 0.6.1 as well.  Did you build it yourself?  If so, do you have an ipk available?  I need details, man, details... biggrin.gif Thanks.

I don't have OZ on it anymore, so I'm using http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/...ils&pnm=scummvm now. The recipe has been in OE for ages, it's just a 'bitbake scummvm' away.

Wow! ohmy.gif Angstrom has really come along since last time I checked out the site at the end of June. The repository is very impressive in size and scope. I'll be trying out the latest test build for sure on my Akita. Thank you for all your hard work Koen.

Right now we're having massive SHM problems with glibc 2.4 which needs fixing before we release a beta or RC. But atleast we're having fun smile.gif

+Quote Post
ljonesj
post Aug 29 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 10,742

Does Angstrom work on the 3200 zaurus because it looks cool

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th July 2014 - 07:28 PM