Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Retirement..., Goodbye my friends
Foxdie
post Sep 19 2004, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Admin
Member No.: 875

Well "it" has happened to me too. I have had to sell my C760 so that I can pay my bills. It hurts a lot because I've really bonded with it, whenever I leave my house I take my Z with me like I would my wallet and my house keys.

I went to the bank to see if they would give me a temporary loan so I didn't have to sell my C760 but they refused. Life's a bitch huh?

I don't see much point in being as active in the Zaurus community when I don't have one. I will stick around and visit from time to time though.

What can I say? It has been nice working with Michael (Offroadgeek) and the rest of the ZUG team, as well as all the friends I made within the Zaurus community. I wish you all the best in life because you're all top people.

I will return if one day I get lucky and can afford to buy another Zaurus. Take care all.

happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bluedevils
post Sep 20 2004, 06:21 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,633

Though this should be in general discussions, I will definitely miss having you as part of our community. I hope things turn around for you.

+Quote Post
Guest_tapjpa_*
post Sep 20 2004, 12:43 PM
Post #3

Guests

Foxdie- You will be missed, you have definitly help shape this site and contributed to it's success.
Please keep in touch and hope your situation improves quickly so that you can participate once again in the fun of being a Z addict wink.gif

Jim

+Quote Post
lardman
post Sep 20 2004, 02:44 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 464

Good luck, hope to see you back soon.

Si

+Quote Post
padishah_emperor
post Feb 17 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,180

I'm saddened that I wasn't here when this happened so if you ever read this Foxdie, I think you were a great admin and thanks for everything you did on ZUG. I hope you can get another Linux handheld someday and return.

I sincerely wish you well.

Francis

+Quote Post
offroadgeek
post Feb 23 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #6

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(padishah_emperor @ Feb 17 2005, 07:02 PM)
I'm saddened that I wasn't here when this happened so if you ever read this Foxdie, I think you were a great admin and thanks for everything you did on ZUG. I hope you can get another Linux handheld someday and return.

I sincerely wish you well.

Francis

He already has a new z (860 I think), though he's not on the forums much anymore with his job... it keeps him quite busy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th July 2014 - 03:25 AM