Reply to this topicStart new topic
> No Longer Available., Sold.
neuroshock
post Nov 17 2005, 08:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,562

Sold.
I do have another SL-6000L that I will be selling before Christmas, but please do not look in this particular forum for it. I originally listed in this forum because I thought it would go VERY cheaply, and to the contrary it went MUCH more than I would have thought it would. So keep your eye on the "For Sale/Wanted" forum instead as I feel it would be more appropriate there.
-Neuroshock

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Unbelievably I posted a brand new Zaurus SL-6000L almost 12 hours ago on ebay and the bid is STILL at $1 and it's a No Reserve auction! I'm speechless, but will NOT retract this auction even if ends up going for that amount.

However if it is destined to be a practical giveaway I'd MUCH MUCH rather give it away to a ZUGger, or an existing member of the OESF forums- so cross your fingers and go bid a whopping $2. If you win you'ld have bragging rights for Eternity! =)

Ebay Item #5831722636

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5831722636

Best Wishes,
-NeuroShock

PS, actually I remember picking up a used 6kL in somewhat similar circumstances last Christmas. It's a good story and one I retold a bazillion times with great pride and pomp to my relatives and friends! Feel free to do a search of my old posts and take a few mins to read about it. It's a good story, you'll enjoy it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
guylhem
post Nov 17 2005, 10:00 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,365

Hello

Got a link? Could be handy since my dead one is quite dead :-)

Guylhem

+Quote Post
kurochka
post Nov 17 2005, 12:10 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,740

QUOTE(neuroshock @ Nov 17 2005, 08:14 AM)
Unbelievably I posted a brand new Zaurus SL-6000L almost 12 hours ago on ebay and the bid is STILL at $1 and it's a No Reserve auction!  I'm speechless, but will NOT retract this auction even if ends up going for that amount.

However if it is destined to be a practical giveaway I'd MUCH MUCH rather give it away to a ZUGger, or an existing member of the OESF forums- so cross your fingers and go bid a whopping $2.  If you win you'ld have bragging rights for Eternity! =)

Ebay Item #5831722636

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5831722636

Best Wishes,
-NeuroShock

PS, actually I remember picking up a used 6kL in somewhat similar circumstances last Christmas.  It's a good story and one I retold a bazillion times with great pride and pomp to my relatives and friends!  Feel free to do a search of my old posts and take a few mins to read about it.  It's a good story, you'll enjoy it.

I don't know if I am disclosing a secret here but usually people who are frequent ebay buyers do not bid until the last moment. So, don't worry the price will climb later on.

+Quote Post
brashley46
post Nov 19 2005, 05:49 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,227

QUOTE(kurochka @ Nov 17 2005, 04:10 PM)
I don't know if I am disclosing a secret here but usually people who are frequent ebay buyers do not bid until the last moment.  So, don't worry the price will climb later on.

Oh, yeah, I just looked and it's up to $455.

tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 10:48 PM