IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Call For Zync Plugin Developers, NEED PLUGIN DEVELOPERS
cyphactor
post Feb 14 2005, 03:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,123

Hi all. I am the founder and lead developer of Zync and Zync-GUI. The only true sync solution for DTM based Zaurus ROMs. I have been working my but off trying to get this thing totally implemented and into a solid beta stage. However, I have heard from very few of you in testing it. This is some what sad, I would have thought that such an effort to provide a good solution for synchronization would mean a lot to the Linux/Zaurus community.

Anyways, due to life in general and the fact that I do not get payed to develop this software, I am going to need some help to get it done sooner so that we all have full sync capabilites with our Zauri.

I have made it very easy for people to develop plugins for zync to work with different Personal Information Management suites on the desktop. The plugin specs are very rigid and defined so there is no guessing like with other plugin architectures out there. I have no problem implementing the non plugin portions which have yet to be implemented. But, it would happen a lot quicker if some other members of the community could work from the opposite direction and implemented plugins for their choice of desktop PIM applications.

I have already implemented the KOrganizer ToDo plugin for zync. If you are interested in writing a plugin for zync please please please e-mail me at cyphactor@socal.rr.com or respond to this post.

Information on Zync, Zync-GUI, and an abundance of information can be found at http://zsrep.sourceforge.net. Please please please, help I want to get this done!!

Thanks,
Andrew De Ponte
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:10 PM