Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rad Tools, Low Stress Development???
craigtyson
post Apr 11 2005, 09:45 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,698

Im an X Delphi programmer (Visual Pascal) with some (limited DOS) C++ knowlage. Are there any RAD tools / and / or whats the least painfull way to develop for the Z idealy for the Cacko/Sharp ROMs taking into account I dont have £££s to spend on dev tools but dont nesc mean everything has to be freeware......TANSTAFL!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
technojunkie
post Apr 11 2005, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,547

QUOTE(craigtyson @ Apr 11 2005, 05:45 PM)
Im an X Delphi programmer (Visual Pascal) with some (limited DOS) C++ knowlage. Are there any RAD tools / and / or whats the least painfull way to develop for the Z idealy for the Cacko/Sharp ROMs taking into account I dont have £££s to spend on dev tools but dont nesc mean everything has to be freeware......TANSTAFL!

Search For the QTopia toolchain. All that you need is freely availabele. Mind you there is no IDE per se. And the toolchain is a bit tricky to set up for cross-platform development. But that is the best setup that I know of for QTopia Development.

+Quote Post
lpotter
post Apr 17 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,001

look at kdevelop. Although you will have to do some tricks to get this to produce projects for you.
There is designer in Qt/E2 that is used to create gui widgets, but has some limitations.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 06:38 AM