Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Problems Synchronizing Only Contacts, SLC3000 - problems syncing contacts
bear426
post May 15 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,116

I finally got my system and SLC3000 unit to communicate so that I was successful in synching both my Outlook tasks and calendar. Oddly though, the unit is not able to communicate using TCP/IP, like it once did - it only communicates now when the setting is at I/O Default. Anyway, despite the successful sync of my tasks and calendar, it is not synching any of my contacts. I keep getting a PC link error message and asking me to unplug the cable, wait 30 seconds and replug it. I still get nothing. It communicates to sync the contacts, but once it starts writing to the Zaurus, that's when it fails. I looked at my contacts to see if there are any odd letters or numbers or symbols, and don't see any unless symbols like ( or & or the like are what is causing the failure. Does anyone know what I might need to do to my Outlook contacts in order to sync them? I have nearly 600 contacts, and refuse to type them all individually. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.\
Jennifer blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omicron
post May 23 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,853

QUOTE(bear426 @ May 16 2005, 12:02 AM)
I finally got my system and SLC3000 unit to communicate so that I was successful in synching both my Outlook tasks and calendar.  Oddly though, the unit is not able to communicate using TCP/IP, like it once did - it only communicates now when the setting is at I/O Default.  Anyway, despite the successful sync of my tasks and calendar, it is not synching any of my contacts.  I keep getting a PC link error message and asking me to unplug the cable, wait 30 seconds and replug it.  I still get nothing.  It communicates to sync the contacts, but once it starts writing to the Zaurus, that's when it fails.  I looked at my contacts to see if there are any odd letters or numbers or symbols, and don't see any unless symbols like ( or & or the like are what is causing the failure.  Does anyone know what I might need to do to my Outlook contacts in order to sync them?  I have nearly 600 contacts, and refuse to type them all individually.  Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.\
Jennifer  blink.gif

You need to post this in the 3000 forum. This is the ARCHOS Forum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 04:10 PM