Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Overworked
guylhem
post Jun 12 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,365

Hello

Sorry folks but ATM I have very little time to work on Guylhem rom. (I'm very busy in "real life") I don't know when I will be able to release a new version.

I couldn't even release the kernel I offered for beta-testing long ago :-/ (hopefully I will upload the tarball today).

For the next version, I will try to offer some choice for evaluation - maemo (for the new Nokia) and qtopia 2.1 would be great. pdaxrom and a debian are quite possible too.

It will hopefully be quite easy thanks to John Bruno kind help in getting me a 40 Gb external HD.

Guylhem
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
selfabuse
post Jun 15 2005, 04:34 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,824

QUOTE(guylhem @ Jun 12 2005, 08:48 AM)
Hello

Sorry folks but ATM I have very little time to work on Guylhem rom. (I'm very busy in "real life") I don't know when I will be able to release a new version.

I  couldn't even release the kernel I offered for beta-testing long ago :-/ (hopefully I will upload the tarball today).

For the next version, I will try to offer some choice for evaluation - maemo (for the new Nokia) and qtopia 2.1 would be great. pdaxrom and a debian are quite possible too.

It will hopefully be quite easy thanks to John Bruno kind help in getting me a 40 Gb external HD.

Guylhem

I know how you feel. My zaurus is still sitting on my desk at the exact same spot it has been for at least a month - not because I don't want to hack on it, but it's hard to cram playtime with my toys in to a very packed work schedule.

Anyway, thanks for all your contributions to the zaurus community! The Fast Kernel is still far and away the best thing I've ever installed on any model zaurus I've ever owned.

thanks!
-r

+Quote Post
adf
post Jun 16 2005, 01:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,572

that's about what I figured. You will be using OE, then? Interesting....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 01:18 PM