IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Alaska, Alaskan Zaurus Users
nomeite
post Jun 25 2005, 10:44 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,827

I see there isn't a user group slot for Alaska. So this effort is to remedy the situation smile.gif
Alaska is so big that it sort-of demands it's own corner in this forum. Like Australia,
if you look at a world map, you just can't help but notice it is there:)
I may be the only person in Alaska using a Sl6000. But I can't believe that smile.gif
I think there must be a few others out there too. So here is where we can meet.

I live in Nome, a small town 130 mile south of the arctic circle, near the area where Alaska and Siberia are almost joined. I have been using my SL6000W for almost a year and it has replaced my G3 iBook as the electronic traveling companion of choice.

I see there hasn't been much activity here in this corner of the ZUG, and I have been a bit of a stranger here myself lately. But maybe things will pick up smile.gif

Scotty Nome Alaska,, http://mypdasite.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Stellathomas
post Aug 13 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 22,196

Recently the American Indian/Alaska Native ethnic group has become the ethnic group in the USA with the fastest increasing HIV prevalence rates. Little is known about crack smoking and injecting drug use in this group. METHODS: Alaska Native (AN), Black, and White drug users were recruited into a NIDA-funded study of crack smokers and needle users in Anchorage, Alaska.
-------------------
Stellathomas

Alaska Drug Treatment

+Quote Post
adf
post Aug 13 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,572

QUOTE(Stellathomas @ Aug 13 2008, 02:28 AM) *
Recently the American Indian/Alaska Native ethnic group has become the ethnic group in the USA with the fastest increasing HIV prevalence rates. Little is known about crack smoking and injecting drug use in this group. METHODS: Alaska Native (AN), Black, and White drug users were recruited into a NIDA-funded study of crack smokers and needle users in Anchorage, Alaska.
-------------------
Stellathomas

Alaska Drug Treatment

Depressing, but Im not sure what that has to do with embedded linux?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:51 PM