Kino2 0.4.3 Series Released
Kino2 0.4.3 Series Released
Sep 7 2005, 03:26 AM
Joined: 22-October 03
Member No.: 89
Visit http://cacko.biz/kino2 and remember that donations are always welcome
Version 0.4.3c is out!
Version 0.4.3c is yet another small update, including:
* Fixed broken Double Key functionality
Version 0.4.3b is out!
Version 0.4.3b is another small update, including:
* Better handling of OGG Vorbis tags
Version 0.4.3a is a small update, including:
* Better scaling of movies, especialy small ones (less than 320x240)
* Always using direct rendering, so corresponding option is removed
* Added Software scaling option - scale movies to the screen size, performance is poor though.
* Updated smarp cropping algorithm
Version 0.4.3 is out!
Please, report bugs at http://cacko.biz/cacko/bugs
* Support for the latest mplayer 1.1.5 and PXA270 video driver (aka bvdd) 0.4.0
* C3000/C1000/C3100 devices support
* Kino2 can now load and play play file, playlist, folder or URL when invoked from Documents
* Kino2 now supports command line parameter - file name, URL, folder or playlist can be specified
* Multi-key support - different fuction depending on number of Remote Control button clicks (double click)
* Playback position can be controlled with silder
* Dislpay album picture if present in playlist directory
* Added font selection for the main display
* Enable position tracking
* Enable suspend when paused
* Temporarly disable suspend when closing lid (on C1000/C3000/C3100)
* Grab keyboard during playback
* Software volume control
* Enable fade effects
* Enable audio autosync
* Enable precise MP3 seeking
* Volume step is user configurable
* Save current position in playlist and in file (only when autoloading)
* Clear Playlist
* Add All to Playlist
* LCD off
* URLs are now properly saved and loaded with playlist
* Fixed problem with suspend options not being properly restored
* File was not selected with OK/Enter button on C1000
* Refreshing Qtopia screen after mplayer video playpack is finished
* Now kino2 is using much less CPU when playback position tracking is enabled
* Terminating mplayer process when too many errors are received during short time period
* Made resample audio off by default
* Prompting to restart Qtopia when remocom master is modified
* Updated handling of blank LCD when switched off externaly
* Minor updates to the Preferences dialog
* Removed some absolete options
Sep 7 2005, 07:47 AM
Joined: 6-December 04
Member No.: 5,799
you make a good job. But I have a little problem with my C760.
# ipkg install kino2_0.4.3_arm.ipk
ipkg_install_file: ERROR: kino2 depends on the following uninstalled programs:
ipkg_install_file: You may want to use `ipkg install' to install these.
The current MPlayer is also for the Zaurus C7x0/860 the file mplayer-bvdd_1.1.5-1_arm.ipk.- Or did I understand that wrongly?
In the control file from kino2_0.4.3_arm.ipk no dependence is contained.
Where is the problem?
In order to be able to install the current version, I installed mplayer-w100 again,
then I installed Kino2, then I removed mplayer-w100 and installed mplayer-bvdd.
And the current version of Kino2 runs.
Edit: I was too slow, Anton have a better workaround.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th February 2017 - 08:07 PM|