IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pledge Donation
the_oak
post Dec 9 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,794

In case Guylhem did not see it in the thread about video acceleration in 6000 >> hardware, I would like to donate to Guylhem's rom, but I need assurance that he has not lost interest in his rom development. I will donate $50.00 thru PayPal to get him going again. And another $50.00 once the network setup apps work, right-handed fonts in rotation, and power button (hardware) button suspends. Anyone else?

But, please let us know we are not donating to a project that has been abandoned. Just say the word, and $50.00 is set aside for you. I realize that you need a reason to provide such a generous gift to people you do not even know, and I, for one, am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I feel that others would also be willing to donate to development of a better rom. I think your rom holds the most promise for 6000's.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
the_oak
post Mar 31 2006, 10:13 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,794

Well, it has been over 3 months since my offer was made. I have not seen as much as a reply. So I am presuming that the Guylhem rom project is abandoned sad.gif . Just so that Guylhem does not suddenly pick up development with hopes of receiving a donation, I am posting my withdrawal of the offer of contributions so that I can support another rom.

+Quote Post
ken
post Mar 31 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,063

QUOTE(the_oak @ Mar 31 2006, 08:13 AM)
Well, it has been over 3 months since my offer was made. I have not seen as much as a reply. So I am presuming that the Guylhem rom project is abandoned  sad.gif . Just so that Guylhem does not suddenly pick up development with hopes of receiving a donation, I am posting my withdrawal of the offer of contributions so that I can support another rom.

I just emailed him. Give him a few days to see if he's still going to work on it? Great guy, does great work, but gets involved in a bit many things. The downside is many of his projects 'seem' to not be finished. When he does work on stuff, he's great though.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th December 2014 - 02:10 AM