IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pledge Donation
the_oak
post Dec 9 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,794

In case Guylhem did not see it in the thread about video acceleration in 6000 >> hardware, I would like to donate to Guylhem's rom, but I need assurance that he has not lost interest in his rom development. I will donate $50.00 thru PayPal to get him going again. And another $50.00 once the network setup apps work, right-handed fonts in rotation, and power button (hardware) button suspends. Anyone else?

But, please let us know we are not donating to a project that has been abandoned. Just say the word, and $50.00 is set aside for you. I realize that you need a reason to provide such a generous gift to people you do not even know, and I, for one, am willing to put my money where my mouth is.

I feel that others would also be willing to donate to development of a better rom. I think your rom holds the most promise for 6000's.

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
trichmon
post Mar 31 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,901

I also hope that this project is not dead. I would be willing to contribute in any way possible. The idea of a rom that is tailored to the great 6000l would be killer. I would be willing to host a page or download site if this project picked up.

Todd

+Quote Post
loc4me
post Apr 1 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,538

QUOTE(trichmon @ Apr 1 2006, 12:48 AM)
I also hope that this project is not dead.  I would be willing to contribute in any way possible.  The idea of a rom that is tailored to the great 6000l would be killer.  I would be willing to host a page or download site if this project picked up.

Todd

I would also consider donating more to get this project up and going again. This rom has many nice features that are not available anywhere esle. I would also like to see the Cacko/Guylhem rom that DrWowe was working on be realeased as well. Both of these developers seem to have "disapeared". The 6000 is great hardware i just wish we could get some more "active" development for it. I hate to see this good hardware slip away b/c lack of great software and continued development

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 12:44 AM