Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spaul
post Mar 5 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,192

QUOTE(scheck.r @ Mar 5 2006, 02:32 PM)

Thanks. I have two already (my wife has z also) and bought / scored another two. Even though they are not OEM, if anything they seem to be lasting longer than the OEM batteries (which may have been older when we got our Zs)

+Quote Post
ml8
post Mar 7 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,310

QUOTE(scheck.r @ Mar 5 2006, 06:32 PM)

I would caution anyone considering buying these batteries. I had bought three and had to return all three because they did not hold a charge. I have since gotten the second batch from the company and they are still bad. mad.gif It wouldn't charge inside my zaurus (flashing light) or through the external charger. I'll be calling to request a full refund because I don't want to go through a third batch.

+Quote Post
nequiem
post Mar 18 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,678

I would caution anyone considering buying these batteries.  I had bought three and had to return all three because they did not hold a charge.  I have since gotten the second batch from the company and they are still bad. mad.gif  It wouldn't charge inside my zaurus (flashing light) or through the external charger.  I'll be calling to request a full refund because I don't want to go through a third batch.

I bought two BLO6 batteries two weeks ago from laptops4less for my 5500. Do not hold charge very long. I was thinking maybe I just need to charge them regularly and they will get better, but two weeks of charges and they still run down quicker than the original. I guess it's a hit or miss thing. mad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 02:22 PM