IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sharp Hc-6000cn, Like the Hitachi Flora-ie MX1, but black
jcabrer
post Mar 15 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,429

So it seems that Sharp has their very own PocketPC version of the Zaurus SL-6000.

http://www.sharp-ssp.co.jp/products/kigyou...s/PocketPC2003/

I've been researching the Hitachi Flora-ie MX1 for some time now, and I'm surprised at how difficult it is to find someone who actually owns one.

http://www.hitachi.co.jp/Prod/vims/solutio...ile/pda/hw.html

If anyone fluent in Japanese could search for Japanese user forums for either of these products, I would like to confirm wheather or not the special menus are available like on the SL-6000. The goal of course is to see if system dumps are compatible between all three machines. Beyond that, maybe dual-boot.

I originally sold my iPaq 4350 to get the SL-6000, but I'm finding it very hard to live without Skype.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
stuey
post Oct 29 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,486

I own a Flora - imho its faster than my previous Z's 760 - if I could find a way to nand dump - reset d + P doesn't work- I love to try - any suggestions?

+Quote Post
adf
post Oct 30 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4,572

Honestly I'd be more interested in seeing the hitachi running one of the 3rd party Z systems. It'd be interesting to see how the 128 meg mem compares in real world stuff to the 64 in the sharp versions.

can they be flashed to OZ or pdaX? (and restored...I guess not or we'd have a backup, huh).

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 03:58 PM