Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where Can I Put My Ipks Or Howtos?, oesf wiki - ftp
pgas
post Mar 16 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,210

Howtos, tips etc

Update the pdaxrom section on the oesf.org wiki. No need to ask, just go ahead.

If you want to add you site (or want to see other's people site) add it to this page

Packages and other binaries for pdaxrom

If you have compiled something new for pdaxrom, please add a reply to the New Packages Announcement thread

pdaxrom.org will eventually have a better infrastructure for hosting ipks, in the meantime, I try to mirror everything on http://mail.pdaxrom.org/contrib if you want to pu something there contact me via pm or mail (pierre.gaston@gmail.com)

I will respond with ftp access to upload your stuff, that will make it more easy for me to download your ipks from mail.pdaxrom.org (wget...).

I prefer not to give the ftp coordinates here to avoid abuse.

Of course if you have your own feed on a site, you can simply provide me the url and I'l l mirror it on the site.

thanks.

A note about the feeds: the script I use to generate the Package index file can automatically link to an html, txt, or image file with the same name as the package name.
So if you have a package like xxx_2_armv5tel.ipk you can, if you want, provide together xxx.html, xxx.txt, xxx.png if you want to add some notes about your ipk or a screenshot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 06:59 PM