Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Python 2.4.3 For Sharprom, Updated my python-for-arm-linux feed
Mickeyl
post Apr 25 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 907

Hi SharpROM and clones-lovers,

I've updated my python-for-arm-linux feed at PythonForSharpROM with Python 2.4.3. This time I used a very ancient Embedix SDK in order to make the packages work with the SharpROM.

I'd be interested in knowing
*) whether they work for you and
*) whether the SharpROM feed is still of any use for you.

The URL for the project page is Python-for-arm-linux - note that the package browser points to the "modern" feed, which is atm. older than the SharpROM feed ;-)

Happy Python'ing,
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mickeyl
post May 23 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 907

Ok, judging from the amount of responses, I guess there is no need anymore for the SharpROM Python packages biggrin.gif

...which is ok for me since that removes a bit of pure volunteer workload - I don't use them since years.

I'll shut down the feed next month.

+Quote Post
lowen
post May 24 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,888

QUOTE(Mickeyl @ May 23 2006, 06:32 PM)
Ok, judging from the amount of responses, I guess there is no need anymore for the SharpROM Python packages biggrin.gif

...which is ok for me since that removes a bit of pure volunteer workload - I don't use them since years.

I'll shut down the feed next month.

Well, I just found the feed today, in fact. The tkinter package doesn't work; can't find _tkinter. I have a need to have it working with Cacko on an Akita; OZ 3.5.4.1rc4 isn't quite there yet (I have two Akita's, one, which I use for my primary is running Cacko 1.23 using the KO/pi and KA/pi set; the other is for development and testing; both are from eBay sellers). I would use the python stuff for some work we do at PARI (www.pari.edu) using what we call the PDP2 protocol; it would be marvelous to be able to carry the testing client with me on my Akita.

If you do decide to blow down the feed, what tools did you use to build it, and where could I find them to do it myself? (As I maintained the PostgreSQL RPMset for Red Hat for five years, I'm not afraid on building myself).

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 02:15 AM