OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Full Qt Under Opie? I Can't Find The Ipk!, Lost when daughter turned off computer
snowfarthing
post Jun 30 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,265

A few days ago I found a topic that had an ipk that apparently gave full support of Qt under Opie. As I tend to favor Opie and really like Qt (in particular, there's a geometry program called KSEG that I'd like to use under Opie that uses everything under Qt3), I was really excited about the topic. Unfortunately, one-year-old my daughter turned off the computer before I could download it, and I cannot find the forum or the topic where this was, despite my best efforts to find it. huh.gif

Does anyone know where I can find this topic?

I also remember someone making a snide comment asking why anyone would want to use Qt under Opie, but I wasn't able to answer why either. My answer is this: I really like Qt, and would like to develop things in it. Thus, I can't wait until I can download this and try it! laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
snowfarthing
post Jul 1 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,265

Hey, I finally found the thread! The link is:

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=19341&hl=xqt

I'm not quite sure why it eluded my for so long, especially since I found it quickly after searching for "xqt". One thing I've noticed about the forum search function is that it isn't very flexible. Also, now that I've found it, it's absolutely certain that it doesn't have support for Qt3.

I'll have to give GPE a try sometime. Since I'll be going to Canada for three weeks, though, I won't be able to try anytime soon.

Thanks for your help with this, though!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:28 AM