Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What To Do In Orlando?
dz
post Aug 20 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #1

~

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,667

I'm down here for business for the next week and bored out of my mind. I'm about 5 minutes from Disney in some Marriot hotel. Any recommendations on what to do for the week?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
adf
post Aug 20 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,572

QUOTE(dz @ Aug 20 2006, 04:36 PM)
I'm down here for business for the next week and bored out of my mind.  I'm about 5 minutes from Disney in some Marriot hotel.  Any recommendations on what to do for the week?

Go to Disney world? blink.gif

+Quote Post
kopsis
post Aug 20 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,880

Well, you're only an hour or so from the Kennedy Space Center. You can easily spend up to a whole day there and see some really interesting and historic stuff. No one can truly appreciate the enormity of what the Apollo program acomplished until you've stood next to an actual Saturn V rocket!

+Quote Post
dz
post Aug 20 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #4

~

Haha, I've done both Disney and KSC. My ex-fiance lived down here for a year, so I was in and out of here at least once or twice a month.

This is the first time I've been back since we broke up though and I don't know any of the 'single' sites. I'm just gonna walk around until I find a bar that doesn't seem like it wants to eat me.

+Quote Post
jfv
post Aug 20 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 202

Are you asking people to fix you up with a date on the Zaurus users group? That must be the craziest thing I've heard around here.

Felipe

+Quote Post
dz
post Aug 20 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #6

~

QUOTE(jfv @ Aug 20 2006, 04:38 PM)
Are you asking people to fix you up with a date on the Zaurus users group? That must be the craziest thing I've heard around here.

Felipe

Or I'm just asking for a few good bars or places to hang out that aren't the typical?

+Quote Post
HoloVector
post Aug 20 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 9,420

QUOTE(dz @ Aug 20 2006, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE(jfv @ Aug 20 2006, 04:38 PM)

Felipe

Or I'm just asking for a few good bars or places to hang out that aren't the typical?

If you want to do something out of the ordinary go to Disneyworld and try to pick up Minnie Mouse or one of the other female characters that walk around there. That should distract until you succeed or get kicked out by security. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 02:20 AM