Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> How Hard Is It To Buy A Zaurus? Quite Is Seems..., Trying to buy a Zaurus
Kimchi
post Aug 22 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,918

Hi,

Buying a Zaurus should not be so hard, click click ..find the credit card and a few days later you will have a new Zaurus in your hands....but that isn't how it is..sadly.

Being from Sweden Im used to pay online with my credit card and on some cases using paypal as a proxy, but the places in Europe that sells Zaurus, besides www.handheld-linux.com seems to like there customers to fax copies of the credit cards etc, isn't that so 97'?

And being that the C3200 it's a bit expensive, I gaze to the East..to conics and pricejapan for them to still my need for a Zaurus...but that didn't end out so well either..

conics: You get a lot of stuff with you Zaurus..but come on, I don't want to pay an extra 3.9% procent for using a CC. (I have not sent them a e-mail but I guess that they don't support Cash payment via paypal either...)

that leaves pricejapan, nice homepage, sadly a bit unclear about what they ship..but hey, they seem so support paypal cach payment, which meens that I don't pay anything extra (as transfers from my bank account is free but pricejapan have to pay to recive my money, but hey they are a bussines.).

So it seems that it will be pricejapan that get my cash, however I have one question. What kind off AC adapter do they ship with the device? Is it the same as this one: http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?pag...erer=%5BShop%5D?

Please note that you can buy possible anything except a Zaurus and not have these kind of issues...trust me on that ..

Flame on bitte wink.gif

/Kimchi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 03:17 AM