2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Zaurus C3100 And Monitor
Cresho
post Sep 30 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #16

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 809

There is an application I bounced into which exports video to an external monitor. the same dude who worked on kopi also did

KCommander4z
psi4z
zview
TuxCards4z

Not sure if it is zview that you need since it puts out slide shows. just read up on it.

http://www.pi-sync.net/html/z-view.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Reaper
post Oct 8 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,174

Just my 2 cents: wink.gif

1) Pretec made PocketPresenter card and I've found a way to use it on Cxxx Cacko. Then Maslovsky built the required module inside OS tarball. With pdaX and with Cxx00 - no luck. sad.gif

2) IOData card had drivers for C3000, so with Sharp/Cacko it should work with Cxx00 also.

3) USB-VGA module did work, don't remember the link, though (one guy from Japan did it).

Problem is really urgent, so, if anyone is going to work on it, PM me and I'll be ready to help. wink.gif

+Quote Post
loothi
post Jan 10 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 9,111

Just a bump as I can't figure out the end result of this..? Can anyone vouch for getting video out (not like a slideshow, but as near to Z screen as possible) to an external monitor?

thanks
loothi

+Quote Post
Fushnchupsh
post Apr 16 2007, 10:35 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 8,282

Hey there~
The usb->vga connectors are fully supported under the 2.6 kernel. So, under OZ and the newer pdaxroms they theoretically could work. The problem is if they are supported by your rom of choice and finding one that will work with usb 1.0. Yes, OTG is technically 2.0 but, if I remember correctly, it is slower. Most of these little dealies tend to be 2.0 only.

This is something that has been a sort of constant source of curiosity with me so, if you make any headway, let us know.

--Fish

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 08:20 PM