IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> C3200 Has Constrain On Battery?
chyang
post Sep 3 2006, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

I bought 2 compatiable batteries EA-BL08 from http://store.l-f-l.com, and the result is they cannot be used in my newly bought C3200. When it is plugged, the LED will blink, and refuse to work in the PDA. I then charged it in my spare charger. Even after the batteries are fully charged, the PDA refused to work with it.
I then bought another one in China, the factory are building compatible batteries for Sharp's PDAs, also the same type: EA-BL08, but it cannot work with C3200 either.
Has anyone heard of the constrain? I don't know whether it is the problem of the battery or the constrain of C3200. Has anyone successfully used compatible batteries(EA-BL08) with C3200?
Thanks.
--
Chen
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
chyang
post Sep 5 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 156

hi, Mark, your approach works. I carved a little and placed it in the PDA, it doesn't work. So I carved a little more, and now it is working in my PDA.
Thank you very much! smile.gif
--
Chen

+Quote Post
ezeerb
post Sep 6 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,677

QUOTE(chyang @ Sep 6 2006, 02:47 PM)
hi, Mark, your approach works. I carved a little and placed it in the PDA, it doesn't work. So I carved a little more, and now it is working in my PDA.
Thank you very much! smile.gif
--
Chen

You are most welcome. I hope others get the message as well. It is a SIMPLE fix once you know what is going on.

These fake batteries may be just as good as those from unknown companies (ex. Dell and Apple who used batteries from unknown companies like Sony & now Panasonic). smile.gif

-mark-

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 07:18 PM