IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Product Series?
Da_Blitz
post Dec 9 2006, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,806

[EDIT] In the intrest of public saftey i have been advised to inform you that this should be read in the tone of someone with a very dry scence of humor, hope that helps. if not i recomend a drink of somthing wet and prefrebly acoholic
[/EDIT]

I know someone will claim that it is too early to be thinking about this hoowever i would like to put down on paper what i have envisioned for this project, its motivaations and how i hope to achive it, basically a "behind the scenes" of the project and the inner workings of my mind wink.gif

well here it goes, i have always wanted to get into HMD tech stuyy like steve Mann, in fact if you do a searcch you will see mee drop hints about this around the fourms (ok perhaps not a search but if you read my posts and followed them you might come to that conclusion). but it always came down to finding a cheap computer that i was happy with with VGA out. after all i had some requiremnts:

long battery life (ie low power consumption) hence the large battery packs i have smile.gif
no movinng parts (well i guess a microdrive would be an exception but i have heard great things about thoose 8GB CF cards)
Hevily connected, ie wifi 10/100 GPS, every up to the minute tech i could get my hands on
non intrusive, not really a problem with the Z as it was light and courd fit iin my pockeet, my faimly always used to joke aabout me buyingg my pants bassed on the size oof the pockets
Ergonomic. seems wierd but i wanted it to be comfterble to use and feel like it was second nnature, so high speed text entry and voice recording were high on the featture list.

ill take a break here becauuse if i keep on going i know i will hit the maximum post siize for this fourm, and i know some of my post can be long (i belive i set a reccord with one of the original PP threads) so back in a minute smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th December 2014 - 12:00 AM