Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Films For Archos Av700
jpmac452
post Jan 18 2007, 04:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,045

Hi,
I have had an Archos AV700 for a couple of months now and I think it's brilliant. It saved my sanity when I was in China visiting my wife just before Christmas (and people think our TV. is bad laugh.gif ) I have used DVD Shrink to get rid of all the things that I did not need left on my DVD, then I bought (and I have no contact with this company at all) the Slysoft CloneDVDMobile software. The new version squeezes the film to less than 800mb. now (Superman Returns is the last one that I have done) the resulting film on my Archos is excellent. I have just watched the Star Wars 3 film and it is also very good indeed. I have put the bitrate (on the photograph section of my Archos) up to 2500 and use the 640x320? setting on CloneDVDMobile, and put the scale rate up to the maximum. I have had no problems at all with over 60 films now. I hope this helps anyone who would like to know about putting films on to their Archos. You can download the CloneDVDMobile software for a 21 day trial, and I think it's worth the time and trouble to put a couple of films through it and see for yourselves. DVDShrink is still available free on the Internet if you look for it. Thanks, take care, Jack. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 04:01 PM